GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script creditcritter`s UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

creditcritter`s UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: creditcritter`s UE Diary

Sorry Niddy i will get there eventually , not very good at this.

Comment

Niddy sorry for my delay in completing things will try to do something about it over the weekend, just wondering if you had a chance to check any off the agreements i uploaded to you ?

Comment

Niddy just checked the post letter from Cabot regarding monument they sent me a letter with there CCA response asking me to cough up & continue payments this mornings letter is fishing for my response any chance off checking this one would be nice to put a shot over there bows then continue onto the other accounts i have with them.

Comment

Originally posted by creditcritter View Post
          just wondering if you had a chance to check any off the agreements i uploaded to you ?
          Hiya

Ok,

Barclaycard:
          - its a full recon with no reference to anything as at the date you opened this account. Basically they have cut/paste randon stuff into a template and then linked all 3 pages - thing is though, they cannot be relevant from the date of inception as the default charge shows as £12 - which clearly proves they are trying to pass-off a recon as the originals. To fulfil your s.78 request they need to send you terms as at account inception, ie those that you actually agreed to! Respond with this: ---> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Citi:
          - its a full recon with no reference to anything as at the date you opened this account. Basically they have cut/paste randon stuff into a template and then linked all 3 pages - thing is though, they cannot be relevant from the date of inception as the default charge shows as £12 - which clearly proves they are trying to pass-off a recon as the originals. To fulfil your s.78 request they need to send you terms as at account inception, ie those that you actually agreed to! Respond with this: ---> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Monument:
          - this is an application slip that has been linked to terms at a later date although the terms are not those from account inception so they'd not be able to enforce this. Check uploads 1, 5 & 9 - these were the ORIGINALS - the extra pages are all added. So in essence their original PT's showed an apr, which isn't the one you were charged and also has no default info, no cancellation notice or anything.... yea they have added terms, but they are inaccurate to the original - Respond with the following: ---> CCA Query - Application Form Received

RBS:
          - this is enforceable as it does explain all your rights and does contain the PT's. I would be tempted to leave this for now and see what happens. It is enforceable but really you need them all together then work out if a DMP is any good so just keep us updated with this as and when you get letters and we'll advise how to respond.

Capital One:
          - application form without linked prescribed terms - send this back; ---> CCA Query - Application Form Received
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by creditcritter View Post
            Niddy just checked the post letter from Cabot regarding monument they sent me a letter with there CCA response asking me to cough up & continue payments this mornings letter is fishing for my response any chance off checking this one would be nice to put a shot over there bows then continue onto the other accounts i have with them.
            Just ignore it - it doesn't require a response other than the one detailed above in my last post
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Niddy if i was still a practising catholic i would nominate you for sainthood , i will get on the case later today will update things & keep you updated once i have tidied up i will forward you my other cca`s ? so called i know its only an early round but i feel better already .

Comment

Hi Niddy the accounts above that you have stated to be UE are past the stage of terms & conditions letters they are all quietly ready to pounce with threat ograms , i need to send them something along the lines off your agreements are unenforceable where do we go from here?

Comment

No,

Those templates should be sent based on what you put in your post. So what if they are "ready" to pounce as you put it, have they issued a legal threat - yes or no? If yes post an update to that account. If no, then send what I advised. Remember I wrote the templates so know what I wrote each one for - and trust me if you send in a legal threat now you've wasted your last straw too early and would prove YOU'RE all mouth if you then tried to resend it at a later date.

Now, if you'd so kindly provide the full info as requested we can help you sort this sorry mess. Until that time all help given on here is sketchy at best; ie not accurate.

I suggest you spend a day getting things in order then we can start to solve your problems; obviously this is low in your priorities which suits me, I'll respond to queries with the same due respect

Mate you need to help us to help you.

Comment

Working...
                  X